Friends Showin Me Some Love!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hairs Spray!

This one will be short today you beautylicious people...mostly cuz there's not too much to say about this. It's a Love-Hate deal o' the day!

LOVE!
Normally, I almost ALWAYS use this. Very satisfied. This is a WIN!!



But willing to try something new to see if there is something more I might love alongside this keeper of a product.

So...I tried something new awhile back....

HATE!
Hey! I was at Wal-Mart...thought I'd give it a whirl. It's cheaper than my usual hairspray love...and...Sometimes L'Oreal makes me happy. This time = negatory happiness.

Here is the Perp ->


Why do I HATE it??? It STINKS! Not in performance mind you...I mean literally....it STINKS! I wanted to jump back in the shower and wash it off once I sprayed my hair. NEVAH again for moi. NEVAH!  As far as performance...not so much. Return to sender.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY...I just fell out of my chair. YOU POSTED!!! Will read your other post momentarily.

    And while I am a new makeup fan, the adopted hippy in me refuses to touch hairspray. Anything with SEXY in the name could be worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! i know! my new year's resolute is to be better about this whole blog thing...so - here's hopin!

    ya gotta try the SEXY. but - if you are new to hairspray...don't use the Spray and STay...use the Spray and Play. Give it a go. Although...you've got the awesome thick hair that probably needs little help with staying lifting power.

    ps - i love the adopted hippy in you...and the other girl from "back in the day" too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete