Friends Showin Me Some Love!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MAC Fluidline Eye Liner




I tried several different types of gel eyeliner before i would spring for the MAC Fluidline Eye Liner.  MAC Fluidline currently comes in 6 colors.  Cost is $15. each.  I LOVE this stuff!  It goes on easy with a brush, and stays on all day.  Make Up that is long wearing is pretty much mandatory for me. I don't love to primp and reapply all day.  This stays on...and on...and on. I have even slept in it before and it will still be there in the morning.

I have Rich Ground (a copper metallic color), Blitz & Glitz (black w/a little pearl), and Waveline (Navy).  My next purchase in this line will be the Macroviolet.

I've had my eyeliners for about 4 months and wear it most days...and there is still a lot left.  So...this will last awhile.

I use my eco tools angled brush to apply this. I get these at Target, and I will review them soon.  I haven't used the MAC brushes yet...so, I can't really say much on those yet.

Anyway...on a scale of 1 to 10...with 10 being best. MAC fluidline eye liner is a big fat 10!  Skip over the cheaper ones and go buy this.

Ciao Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment